Hp laserjet 1300 pcl 6 driver windows 10 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
User Rating:Click to vote
One versatile print driver for your PC or laptop
Automatically discover and print to supported HP devices and some non‑HP devices, with a single print driver. When you install the free HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) on a PC or laptop, it communicates with the supported devices to determine the unique print capabilities installed on each device.
You can easily locate and print to another printer within your network—in your current location or when visiting another company location. And the HP UPD allows you to add a new printer at any time—without the hassle of downloading another print driver.
Download the HP Universal Print Driver
Improve user productivity and cut help desk activity
IT managers can dramatically reduce the number of drivers they manage and give users the tools to improve efficiency. The HP Universal Print Driver (UPD) provides full printing support, including support for advanced features, for most HP LaserJet devices. The driver also offers basic printing capability for many other printing devices. Click the link at the right to see a list of supported products.
Users are more self-sufficient when the HP UPD is deployed, reducing the need for help desk calls. The print driver discovers device features using bidirectional communication. The driver then displays current, accurate device information, including advanced options like automatic two-sided printing, input trays, and finishing features. Use a single, trusted driver to make printing easy:
- One driver to configure—migrate to new devices, implement new technologies, and update operating systems.
- Familiar printing experience—the HP UPD provides a consistent interface across a variety of HP printers, reducing the need for training and support.
- Versatile support for desktop or on-the-go use—users can use Traditional mode when they stay in one location or Dynamic mode when they’re on the road or need to search for a new printer.
- Real-time job and device information—the HP UPD’s real-time, graphical interface empowers users to resolve common problems themselves, improving printer uptime and increasing productivity.
- Secure encrypted printing—make your printing environment more secure with print job encryption. Users can queue print jobs utilizing job storage and enter a PIN at the output device to print their documents.
- Broad compatibility and global localization—most HP and some non‑HP printing devices are compatible with the HP UPD. It can be deployed via print server or direct IP. The HP UPD is available in PCL5, PCL6, and Postscript emulation, and supports current Windows client and server operating systems (32‑bit and 64-bit), as well as Novell and Citrix. Local language drivers are available in 35 languages.
Gain greater control and effectiveness with management tools
Download the free Printer Administrator’s Resource Kit (PARK) and access a suite of robust management tools designed to work seamlessly with the HP UPD. Establish printer settings and policies across the organization that can help save paper and help control costs. Gain the ability to:
- Pre-configure driver settings and shortcuts before installing the HP UPD on users’ computers.
- Create an installation package with pre-configured driver settings to distribute to end-users via your standard software distribution methods.
- Utilize a managed printer list to help users locate printers.
- Control paper usage by setting “Duplex on” as the default.
- Set the driver to automatically print emails in black-and-white.
- Assign color access by user group, application, or time of day, on HP Color LaserJet printers and MFPs.
In the single file download, the PARK contains both supported and unsupported software tools, scripts and documentation. Download PARK and receive your copy of the tools today.
Get started today by downloading the HP Universal Print Driver and experience the most versatile and feature-rich print driver.