Internet explorer cannot download access denied LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
User Rating:Click to vote
Does the issue occur while downloading other files?
Please try the following suggestions and see if the issue can be resolved:
Remove temporary Internet files, browsing history, and Web form data
1. Open Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
2. In the Internet Options dialog box, under Browsing history, click Delete.
3. In the Delete Browsing History dialog box, use the appropriate options to remove temporary Internet files, browsing history, and Web form data.
4. Click Close, and then click OK.
If the issue persists, please move on:
Start Internet Explorer 8 (IE 8) with No Add-ons mode
To do this, Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).
Note: If the issue does not occur after you use this method, use the Manage Add-ons option in the Tools menu to determine which add-ons are causing the issue.
Log on as another user
This will help isolate issues that are specific to a user account or to a user profile.
If the issue still exists after trying the above suggestions, please reset Internet Explorer by the steps below:
Reset Internet Explorer
Note: the following steps will remove all of installed add-ons and reset IE to default settings. We need to reinstall the add-ons after resetting.
1. Click "Start", type "inetcpl.cpl" (without quotation marks) into “Search” bar and press "Enter" to open the “Internet Options” window.
2. Switch to the "Advanced" tab.
3. Click "Reset…" to reset Internet Explorer settings.
4. Check "Delete personal settings" box and click "Reset" to confirm the operation.
5. Click "Close" when the resetting process is complete.
6. Close the Internet Explorer window and restart IE to check the issue.
For more information about how to troubleshoot the Internet Explorer 8 issue, please refer to the following article:
You cannot view, access, or load some Web pages when you use Internet Explorer 8